Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Starting my Islamic blog

Assalamualaikum to all, 
I have been an avid reader of many Islamic blogs and have gained lots of knowledge from them. However, I never thought I would start my own blog because I was too shy. I know its a dumb reason (no one can see me!!), but thats what held me back. However, I decided to challenge myself to become a better Muslim and I stepped up to the plate by starting my own blog.
My main intention in starting this  blog is to learn about Islam and share what I have learned with others. I watch a lot of Islamic lectures, attend webinars, and read Islamic texts but keep it all to myself. This platform with let me share what I have learned Inshallah. Even if one person benefits from what I have said, then my efforts will be worthwhile. Inshallah. 
Some topics in Islam I am interested in are marriage, parenting, and education. The reason for this is that I am married, have a baby, and a student. :) Also, I want to be a better Muslim and want to learn about repentance, patience, and coming closer to Allah (swt).

No comments:

Post a Comment