Sunday, June 26, 2011

When you feel surrounded by problems, read this dua!

        Assalamualaikum, I was just talking with a friend about being surrounded by problems. Literally, every member of my family is dealing with some problem and being the type of person I am, I take that problem on myself as well. She told me of a dua that a person can read when surrounded by difficulties and stress like I feel right now. I wanted to share this dua with others because it may help another person out also. 
          First and foremost, you must have faith that when you turn to Allah (swt) with your problems, he will listen and help you out. Without this faith and belief in Allah, your dua is incomplete I think. 
This is a dua you should say very frequently  and it is suggested to read it early in the morning before other work. This is an excerpt while chatting with my friend, so all credit goes to her. I pray that Allah eliminates all her difficulties and grants her what is best for her. Ameen.
 Read HasbunAllahi Wani'mal wakeel= Allah (alone) is sufficient for us (Qur'an 3:173)
           When Hazrat Ibrahim alihis salaam was thrown into fire by evil man, reading this dua extinguished fire on its own. Allah made the fire cool, safe, and peaceful for Prophet Ibrahim (as). It basically means Allah (swt) is enough for us because He is the only who can help. 
Meaning is: There is no god but Allah who is strong and powerful, he is the owner of everything and every praise is for Him, I ask for mercy and ask for forgiveness, and ask You for the ability to do good and protect me from evil. Do not pass any sin without forgiving, and do not pass any sorrow or necessity because You are most merciful"
           Inshallah reading this dua will benefit others out there. I will be definitely reciting this dua and hope you do also. 

1 comment:

  1. yes it make me feel better when having some problems. There is also ( Astaghfar Allah ) and you sure know what it means ,saying it many time ,asking Allah for forgiveness can make you feel easiness and will help you solve your problems calmly.
    May Allah bless you :)

    ReplyDelete